Unfortunately, the brand new UDI usually do not respond to questions regarding your polices waiting moments to possess reservation a scheduled appointment. Just the cops get access to brand new reservation calendar. You can find details about prepared times to the polices site (additional web site)
You will find long prepared moments discover a consultation from the police where I real time. Must i book a scheduled appointment in another cops section?
Zero, you must guide a consultation into the cops closest in order to where your home is. In the event that there are many cops programs accepting programs on the cops region you fall into, you ought to pick one of these because a meeting place whenever filling in your application.
After you’ve delivered the applying, it is sadly not possible to change this new meeting-place. The application is distributed entirely into the cops route your chosen which can be maybe not accessible with other cops programs. In the event the there are not any totally free appointments from the meeting place you chose, you should identify 100 % free visits later on.
If you have chosen a bad meeting-place, you should complete, publish, and you will pay for a special software. From the brand new software, you need to choose the right meeting-place. For those who paid off a charge for the first app, you must contact the authorities your sent the first application in order to and request a reimbursement.
Do i need to change the information or perhaps the venue out-of my fulfilling with the an already recorded app?
When you have currently occupied regarding digital application as well as have paid down any potential charge, the application form would-be noted completed». After that, that isn’t you can to evolve what you may have filed in the electronic software.
It’s very extremely hard to change your fulfilling area or book an appointment at the several other destination to fill out documents. When you yourself have put on not the right location, you need to re-apply and possibly inquire the authorities or the embassy to help you reimburse the fee on the basic application.
The fresh new embassy or perhaps the cops is also change small mistakes on the information in the application whenever you go to your own set aside fulfilling. You must promote written information about what you need the new embassy/cops to switch to you.
Ought i book a different sort of appointment immediately following having received an answer on my software?
Of a lot applicants need not see double into the police today. While a citizen of a nation outside the EU/EEA and provided biometric identifiers when you handed regarding the application, you do not need in order to meet to the cops again immediately after a decision is established in your case. For most people, the police is also buy a residence card without having any candidate fulfilling an extra amount of time in the same case. The letter you obtain using the decision, will inform you whether you must meet the police once more or otherwise not.
- teams where in actuality the workplace possess used on the internet on the behalf of the candidate
- house permits where candidate used of overseas
- house it allows the spot where the candidate been able to hand inside the the application form merely by the posting new data files digitally and didn’t meet the cops (legislation you to followed the newest corona pandemic)
- quarters it allows where in actuality the applicant handed on the app towards police till the new biometrics system was delivered into the
- residents from places beyond your European union/EEA have been supplied a family group immigration permit that have a great person that features Eu/EEA legal rights during the Norway, and you will exactly who given in the application prior to (the authorities next you would like biometrics on the household card)
If you want to guide a new fulfilling after you have acquired a choice about UDI/police, you have to do which throughout the Application Site.